Thursday, September 16, 2010

I came across this today and I just love it


I was going through some of the things over at Skip To My Lou and I found this fabulous tutorial for a Reversible tote bag
Cindylou is always so thorough with her tutorials. She gives you detail by detail what to do. Such easy to follow directions. And I love all the pics she includes so you can see step by step what she is doing.
You have got to take a look at this tote bag. As soon as I can find 2 fabrics I like I am making this.

I have taken to making a tote bag my purse. I recently found a tote bag with 2 dogs riding a vintage motor bike at the Dollar Store. I really liked it, they had one in a brown tone and one in a grey tone. I bought both. I took the brown one and added some material to the inside with some pockets and I use it everyday. It has become my favorite purse. I get all sorts of compliments on it. I plan to do up the grey one for winter. I just haven't found the right fabric for the inside yet.

No comments: