Sunday, June 3, 2012

Free DIY Wood Working plans

I don't know about you but we love to build our own projects. It gives us time together and we are more appreciative of the outcome. We love to make things for the outside of the house. We are looking into putting a light weight porch roof on the house next. So I have been doing searches online for plans/instructions.
Along the way I came across this site--- buildeazy.com where they have a lot of plans you can just follow or buy from them if you'd rather. I found many plans that I have sent to myself for us to think about in the near future.
So I wanted to share the site with my friends. I know there are some of you who would rather do your own projects as to having to pay someone else and not get it done the way *you* want it done.
That's the way I am. I want it done my way and I hate to tell someone I don't like the way they did it.
So I hope you find a project or 2 that you might like on this site. They even have a page here-- http://www.buildeazy.com/freeplans.html where you can choose to search the plans by photos or by Alphabetically listed or by Category.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

We too like to do things ourselves, I'll take a peek at the website - I do appreciate you sharing. I am happy to have found your blog and am your newest follower,
Kathy

Christina said...

Thank you Kathy. I will come check out your blog soon.
Christina....