Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh where, oh where have I been...

Well ---
Without internet for the most part. I was using my cell phone as my modem until I did a "stupid" thing and get my phone updated. At the service center they neglected to inform me that "IF" I got the updates I would no longer be able to use my phone as a modem. So long story short I have no recourse. I spent weeks on the phone with my cell phone company, "Sprint" to only hear there was nothing they could do. Not even if I upgrade to new phones. So I am upset to say the least.

So I searched other places to get internet. Verizon was a good choice as my neighbor has them through their phone line called a Data line. Well a few more weeks dealing with them only to hear that I can't get internet through them since I haven't had a land line at my home in a number of years. Apparently the phone company "sells" your phone line when it hasn't been used in a few years. That was new news to me. I know they give your number away but didn't know they sold your line.
Anyway I have internet now. Hopefully I can keep this one for some time. I'll keep paying the bill as long as they keep me hooked up.

God Bless,
Christina

1 comment:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

WELCOME BACK, CHRISTINA! We certainly have missed you!

You know, lately, I have not been too happy with Sprint. Lots of issues with my cell phone too.

Not sure I'll renew my contract when it's over!

Blessings, my friend~
Laura