Saturday, June 19, 2010

Project I did today.

Since I am going to be painting my bedroom, I wanted to redo this in a different color. I got this gold table cloth at the salvation army store for 75 cents the other day. I got out the staple gun and went to work.







I tucked in the sides rather than trying to bunch them up and put the button back in the center because there was to much material and staples from the other material. The other material was good and I just put this over that material. Since this bench won't actually be being used much the tucked in material won't be a problem. It is being put at the end of our bed just to look nice. And I do lay my clothes out on it as I take them out of the closet before I get dressed.

1 comment:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

WOW.....that's BEAUTIFUL, Christine! You did such an amazing job!

I LOVE IT!

Blessings~
Laura