Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The latest of things I've been working on.


This here is a dishtowel holder. I have made quite a few in different colors. This way you can put whatever color or thickness of towel you want in them and you can just toss the towel in the washer when it needs washing. I know not everyone likes towels with crocheted tops on them so that is why I came up with this idea. The round bottom is made with a hard plastic ring so there is no worry of the towel pulling it from it's circle form. These can be put in the washer if needed but must be left flat to dry because of the plastic ring.











Here are some of the towels I have gotten done. They are just so cute. One ready for winter and the other for a rainy day.
I really need to get busy and start sewing. I have been saying I was going to start making some gift bags and I haven't gotten to it yet. I suppose I will try to get one done tonight before I turn in. It might help to keep my mind off my having to go tomorrow and get my breasts squished. Yes, it's that time of year again where I have to go and have a mamagram. I should be an old pro by now. But that doesn't take the feelings away each time you go.


Photo of mamagram radiation machine


How would you feel if you had to get yours squished flat like a pancake between one of these things????


Well, I'm off here for the night. Everyone take care and don't let the bed bugs bite.
God Bless,
Christina

No comments: