Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Have fun- Help me build my Mini City....
















This is just for fun-- I have started a MiniCity in the Bahamas and I call it Trinity Ave. The more people I have come visit each day helps to make it grow. So far we have 16 in our little town. But we are growing fast. That is all in 5 days. You get counted once a day when you come to visit. It's that simple. You can even start your own little town if you would like and have your friends come visit you. If you do start your own town be sure and let me know so I can come visit you to. But as the town grows the url address will change and you will have to inform your friends so they can come along with you to make sure your town continues to grow. It will be exciting to see how big it can get.
I will make sure to let you know when mine changes as my town gets bigger.
So let's have fun and see how big we can get this town to become.
http://trinity-ave.myminicity.com/ind

Thanks and God Bless,
Christina

No comments: