Friday, January 23, 2009

My latest Purse....




This is the latest of my purses I have made. I had been seeing those fat bottom purses and liked the looks of them but in no way would they be big enough for all the stuff I carry. So I decided to make my own version and came up with this. It came out pretty good if I have to say so myself. I used rope for the handles and braided it before crocheting over it. That way it is extra strong and sturdy at the same time but not stiff.



I Will Carry You

Isaiah 46:3-4
"Listen to Me, O house of Jacob, And all the remnant of the house of Israel, Who have been upheld by Me from birth, Who have been carried from the womb: Even to your old age, I am He, And even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry, and will deliver you.

No comments: