Friday, September 3, 2010

Wrapping paper -FREE at that..

Hasn't the cost of wrapping paper gone through the roof? Well I don't know about you but I look for different ways to wrap my birthday presents and things to spice them up. I recently found some old state maps we were going to throw away. But decided to use them for a few gifts we needed for a party we were attending. Boy did they go over well. Everyone just thought the wrapping was the best ever.
Well I came home and did a search to see where I could find some more for FREE of course. And I found this site: heyitsfree
where they list state upon state that offers FREE maps. I think I hit the jackpot. So I wanted to spread the good news. So now you too can load up on FREE wrapping paper.
I also use the funnies from the sunday paper, makes the wrap colorful. If the present is even small enough I have used a page from a magazine to give the recipient a hint as to what they are getting.
The ideas are endless.
In this day and age you have to use your noodle to learn how to save as much money as you can.

No comments: