Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's been a bit since I've posted any exercises

I don't know about you, but I could use a little help in this area. Especially with the summer months going to be coming to an end soon. I will be stuck inside. I hate the snow and I hate going out in it. So I try to find exercises I can do in the house. I have added Iodine to my meds. and will be going to my Dr. next week so she can do blood work to see if we can adjust my thyroid meds. I have just been putting weight on and can't seen to take it off, no matter what I do.  More water, less coffee, no salt, no starches, count calories, I've been doing it all. Even trying the eating 6 small meals a day. I won't give up but boy am I tired. I just think my thyroid has something to do with it and my Dr. won't listen to me about it. She has had me on the same dose for 20yrs. She keeps saying my blood works comes back fine and no need to change anything. Sure you get the kick back from the drug companies, so why not give me more drugs to take....

No comments: