Thursday, February 10, 2011

Jessica Smith 6 Week Summer Makeover



Yes, I know I have been putting exercise videos on as of late. But these are not only for me-- which I am wanting to lose some weight. But for others I know of that are wanting to also but don't want to spend the money out for the videos that will only end up on a shelf. As they can be expensive. So I have been finding them on the internet and posting them on here. I hope they have been helpful. I know I have found a few that are my favorites and I will work into the harder ones, like Billy Blanks and his Tae Bo videos. I like them but they are a little to fast for me right now. I know with having the videos on this blog I have no more excuses for not exercising. SO neither do YOU now. And if you want something different just make your way over to      Youtube  
and put in any type of exercise you want in the search box and it will show you many to choose from. That is where I have found many of mine. 
Happy Exercising......

No comments: