Friday, February 18, 2011

The Lord is always there





You may have to look really closely. But there is a fish on that there rug. 
Don't ask me how it got there cause I will tell you the Lord put it there.  You see I was making the bed today and then I opened the bedroom curtains and went on with my day. Then tonight I came home and went into the bedroom to put my earrings in my jewelry box. Then went over to close the curtains and when I turned around I looked on the floor beside the bed and found this perfect picture of a ""fish"" on the throw rug beside the bed. All I could say was "I love you too." Because to me it was the Lord telling me he loved me. Because things like this are to me his ways of telling me HI-- I am thinking of you and I love you. 
At least it's my story and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I can see it very clearly! This gave me cold chills when I read it. Don't you just love these kind of signs from God. Hope your weekend is a great one!
~Tracie~