Monday, August 29, 2011

The Bridal Shower was a success

 Cathy loves yellow roses so as you can see her cake had them on it.
The lady there in the blonde will be the Minister of the wedding.
Yeah, I know since when does the Minister attend your shower. Considering you have only met her once. But I guess anything goes now days.
We all had fun making her wedding gown out of tissue paper. As you can see someone thought she should have a strapless gown. I believe it was Randi, the one in the blue, her hairdresser.
We all had fun. Now for the big day next month I get to make another trip down south. I love it when I get to travel to go visit her. She is my favorite cousin by the way.
She needed a pair of pearl earrings to go with her necklace so I made her these
and took them to her when I went down. She loved them. I was glad I could do it for her. Our mother's were sisters. Both are gone now so we try to stay in close contact even though we are 4hrs away from each other in different states.

No comments: