Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Who doesn't love Mr. Food....

Well now you can download many of his eCookbooks from here --- How cool is that!
I use to have to send in a sase to get the recipes and wait for them to get back to me. Now all I have to do is download them. Just shows you how far we have come in 30yrs. Although I'm sure it was longer than 30yrs ago I was sending for those recipes. At least it seems like it. From small kids to grown up kids. Where did all the time go? Now I have grandkids. Won't be long and I'll be having gr. grandkids.  

Oh the thought......... be still my heart.

2 comments:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Hi, Christina~

That is so cool! I just <3 e-books!
How are you? I hope you are doing well!

Blessings~
Laura

Christina said...

Doing good Laura. Just come back from Ohio where I went for my cousin's Bridal Shower last weekend. I posted pics. Then I go back this month for the wedding. We are very close. My family is doing good. Larry is working hard. Wishing he could find a better job but that's impossible around here. But at least he has one.