Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What do yo think??

Mr. L. thought I would look better as a Blonde. I'm still debating on this one. What do you think??

This was taken by his phone so that accounts for all the glare from the sun. I know you can't see it very well but I am wearing my newest jewelry out fit I just made this morning to go with my purple shirt. I made earrings to match the necklace. As you can see they were pretty long. About 3inches.

Well to tell everyone before they ask me why I dyed my hair this color--- it is a wig. We came across it at the Salvation Army Store this weekend and Mr. L. just had to have it for me. So I took him up on it. It isn't very often he gets excited about something *for me* so I went along with this.  I figured for $10 oh well. If anything, the grand kids could use it for dress up. I have to say I didn't mind the length, since this was light to wear. As my hair is super thick and if it were this long I would be having some major headaches. The reason for keeping it cut short. Not that I want it that way.
Well everyone have a nice night.

No comments: