Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How many times a day do you say this?

Matthew 6:9

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Luke 11:2

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

Give us day by day our daily bread.

And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

I find that the more I say this the more I forget about my woes and the Lord guides me through my day. My woes are less and taken care of as each day goes by. The more I give up to the Lord the less I worry about myself. Our bills get paid, even though they are more than we have coming in.

For example:
2 months ago we had the transmission go out on our van. That cost $1500 for which we knew not where the money would come but the Lord provided. Then the water heater went out. We went 2 weeks without water before we could get it fixed but the Lord provided. Mind you we didn't rant and rave during that time, just waited and knew the Lord would come through like he always does. We have FAITH that he will never let us down.

Then the air conditioning went in the van. Had to take it in twice before it was fixed. The Lord provided the money to fix it.
Living on minimum wage doesn't provide for much money to be saved in the bank. So we always say our savings is the in Lord. A lot of people hearing that will say there is no way you can live like that. But those are the people with no FAITH. Well we are here to tell you other wise. With the Lord on your side you can do anything.

No comments: