Friday, July 16, 2010

How to Measure for Bra-Video

I don't know about you but I for one have a hard time trying to figure out what size I wear. It's much like clothing, they differ from one manufacture to another. I needed some new bras and I went and bought some. But when I got them home they were too big. They were my size mind you but too big. So I had to take them back. So I asked the store if they could order that style in a smaller size. I was promptly told "NO". That size was not sold much so they couldn't order it for me. So I was left to go on a search for a bra that I would like that would fit me. So after much a do and an hour later I did walk away with 3 bras. I never thought I would spend so much time ever looking for a bra. All I wanted was a bra that hooked in the front. How hard could that be to get? Apparently pretty hard! Especially since I ended up not getting what I wanted.



No comments: