Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have a few photos I don't know what to do with






I got these about 15yrs ago and have kept them. I don't know if I should try to get a hold of say the Antiques Road Show and see if they are worth anything. Or maybe a Museum.
I know the one has General Douglas MacArthur in it. It says it on the back. I'm just not sure what war it was from. The pictures make it all so real. I know you see it on TV and all but to see it in pictures is a different thing. So sad. To think about the person that took these and lived it. To smell the smells, how awful.

1 comment:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

WOW! I think you have the right idea about checking with someone about the value of these photos.

How sad they are to look upon, but to have been there.....sad!

Blessings~
Laura