Thursday, October 6, 2011

44 cent Forever Stamp

USPS New 44-Cent Stamp Celebrates a Muslim holiday!
If there is only ONE thing you forward today... let it be this!
President Obama has directed the United States Postal Service, to REMEMBER and HONOR the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a new commemorative 44-Cent First Class Holiday Postage Stamp.

REMEMBER to adamantly & vocally BOYCOTT this stamp when you are purchasing your stamps at the post office.

 Apparently they think that putting "hearts" and "butterflies" on the new stamp will make 
most people NOT realize that the rest is Arabic, and not something we Americans should support !  
President Obama feels we have forgotten they have targeted us not only on 9/11 but many times since. 
I wonder if his heart is really American. Maybe that is why he won't hold his hand over his heart when the Pledge of Allegiance is said?
All you have to say is "No thank you, I do not want that Muslim Stamp on my letters!"
Pass this along to every Patriotic American that you know !
Honor the United States of America !
"In God we trust"
 
I try my best to keep this blog a Christian blog. But I have to stand my ground when I feel strong on certain things. I try not to put down others belief's. But when they are targeting us for no reason that makes it hard. I have done nothing to these people but loved them. I never tried to force my belief on them. But the LORD himself did not stand for wickedness. There are many times that I wished we lived in the LORD'S time. When there was wickedness they did away with it and it made the LORD happy. It rid the world of the terrible things. We have so much in our world today. I often wonder what the LORD thinks when he looks down here. It has to be sad to look down here and see the way your children are treating others today. 
Keeping the poor, poor. When if you were like that you have forgotten it and never looked back. Flaunting your wealth and getting a person to do your bidding for you and paying them squat. 
The bullying that goes on today is outrageous. When the only way to get away from it is to take your own life. How tragic is that?
Family members molesting the younger ones. Then them not being able to tell anyone because of fear of not being believed. 
Our world is in terrible shape. 
I for one can not wait for it all to be over. Because I know I am going home to a better place.  

No comments: