Friday, October 21, 2011

Global Online Optical Store- Cheaper Eye Glasses w/discount code.




These are just a few of the new glasses that have come in at Firmoo for you to choose from. What ever you are looking for they have it. Not to mention these come *with your prescription* for no extra cost. How cool is that. I picked out a pair of rimless glasses for $17.50. I couldn't believe it. Now all I have to do is call my eye Dr. Monday and get my prescription and I am good to go.
But I have a deal for you--- I wouldn't forget my FAVORITE friends. I have a code for you to use when buying yours for you to get 10% off your total order.
Use code # 9323081516
This is also great for when you are getting new glasses and don't want to pay the price at the Dr.s office. Just get your script and then come here and order the glasses you want. Just fill in the boxes like they ask and you are good to go- it is that simple. 
Now I have not ordered mine yet - like I said I have to call my Dr. Monday, so I don't know how long it takes for these to get to you yet. But if anyone gets theirs ordered before I do please let me know will you..
Feel free to pass along the discount code to everyone you know. We all like to save as much as we can now days.

No comments: