Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Better late then never,,,,
















This little lady is the latest of the things I have been working on. She is a Toilet Tissue Holder. Actually she is the first I have ever made. I think she turned out pretty well. Now I just need to figure out a price for her so I can list her on my ecrater site.
Any ideas out there from anyone? What would you pay for something like this????
I was thinking of around $15 maybe, with $4.10 for shipping to US only. I have seen them as high as $20 but I don't want to go that high.
I am going to be starting on my vinyl gift bags here in a few days and get them listed. Everyone uses them for the holidays. Plus they can be used for Purses and even to put Bath Essentials, or baby things or CD's in to give as gifts. The possibilities are endless. I have even made bigger bags for school totes.
I am going to be trying my hand at making Checkbook Covers also, so be looking for them to be out in the next week or so. I'll be posting a few of them here also so you can see what they look like.

Well I need to head off to bed.
Nighty night, don't let the bed bugs bite.
God Bless,
Christina

No comments: