Saturday, October 11, 2008

Good afternoon, a new day, a sunny day!


Good afternoon,
it is such a nice and sunny day here today. I was woke up by a phone call from my 6yr. old grandson this morning. Although I missed the call he left me a message. Just wanted to say hi because it was the weekend and he could use his dads cell phone. That's my guy.
So I hope everyones weekend is off to a great start. Get those last minute fun day things in. Won't be long before the kids will be stuck in side for the winter. They don't get out anymore like we use to. They stay stuck inside either watching TV or playing video games for hours on end. What a cheap babysitter the parents have now days.


So I have a few more things for you to feast your eyes on today.
These are called Chocolate Towels. I really like these. I have 2 more sets yet to finish. These would really add color to any kitchen.
Price: $5.00 a set
Shipping: $1.50 each set.






As always remember I have paypal (www.paypal.com)for everything that I have here for sale.

I have a few lap blankets in the works that I need to get finished so I can get them on over to the nursing home before the weather gets any cooler. It seems like there just isn't enough time in the day to do all that I need to do.
I'm sure some of you feel like that too sometimes.
God Bless,
Christina

No comments: