Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Up to no good and got more pictures of goodies.



How about these dishcloths and scrubbies? The ones on the top are patriotic in color. The dishcloth is 8inches square and the scrubbie is about 9inches across. These can be put in the wash but I wouldn't dry the scrubbie for obvious reasons in the dryer. But dry the dishcloth on low. These will last for years to come since you can keep rewashing them. They are made from 100% cotton yarn.
Price: $5.00
Shipping: $1.50 a set in the US only right now.


These here are such smart colors. Ready for Halloween but not that drearry color. The scrubbie is about 9inches across and the dishcloth is 7inches square. This one has ridges on it for that extra rubbing needed for those stuck on dishes. Same as the ones above, can be put in the wash but I wouldn't dry the scrubbie for obvious reasons in the dryer. But dry the dishcloth on low. These will last for years to come since you can keep rewashing them. They are made from 100% cotton yarn.
Price: $5.00
Shipping: $1.50 a set in the US only right now.

I have been busy working on some bathroom cleaning accesories for you. Some small facial scrubbies/washclothes and a nice soft scrubbie for the bath. I will have to get some pictures of them so I can get them on here.
I did up some of the bath scrubbies last year at Christmas time and gave them away in my gift bags I made and they were a big hit. I should make some of my gift bags too and put them up for sale on here. Someone might like a few of them too. I am a bit late on them for Halloween this year though. I made them last year and sold them for trick-or-treating and the kids loved them.
Well I really need to get supper on the table. So I will say aveedasay to you until next time and may the Lord bless you in all you do.
God Bless,
Christina

1 comment: