Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Faith



Romans 5:2 KJV

I was sent this by my Aunt Nettie the other day and I thought it would go good with how I felt today.
I woke up this morning feeling an overwhelming amount of faith in our Lord. I had been feeling like most of us have been because of the economy. Little or no money and hard times falling on us. But this morning was different. I felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. Maybe it was because I prayed and asked for the Lord to help me with the worries I had for making all the bills this month. Or just the thought that I knew he would help like he always has in the past. I don't know but this morning I felt like I was on a cloud.
But it just shows that faith plays a major role in your life and you have to have it in order to get by day by day.
I pray that you have faith in your life.
I pray that you take the time to pray to God and ask him to help you in your life and see what miracles take place next.
Don't do like most people do and look for BIG miracles, notice the little ones. Like the closer parking space to the door at the store, or the last Shirt marked down on clearance rack just your size. Those are miracles God makes just for you. He puts you right at the right place at the right time.



I was given this a number of years ago by a friend and I have now copied it to my computer so I can send it on when needed.
I thought it would bring meaning to today's feelings. If someone hasn't asked for the Lord to be in their heart, here is a simple prayer to say for just that.
Feel free to pass this on to someone if you feel so inclined. Being in the Lord's family is important to me so I am willing to share this joy with all.
God Bless,
Christina.



No comments: