Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Keeping Busy

What to do, what to do. We have been getting all our extra accumulated what-not's around for our park wide yard sale this weekend. We have decided to get rid of all the things we REALLY don't need. Things that are just taking up room and doing nothing. See I am sort of a pack rat and we really need to do a cleaning of the house. And Larry is cleaning out his shed. Anything and everything that we don't use at least on a weekly basis is gonna go. We are going to go back to the basic essentials. No more than what 2 people would need to live on. Believe me when I say I have enough for a family of 5-6 to live on. I have way too much in the way of pots and pans, dishes, bedding, knick knacks and other things to make up a household. My brother is even going to bring his moving trailer over so we can take the sides off it and use it to put some of our stuff out on it.
So this is going to be fun this weekend.

No comments: