Monday, July 25, 2011

How many of you would buy this?

I came across this while surfing the net and was wondering how many people would actually buy this thing?

                    Perfect Meatloaf

This IS NOT the actual meatloaf pan they are advertising but a similar one. But I wanted to give you an idea of what it looked like. This one came from Harriet Carter.com.
I was wondering if we as women (or men as there are men that do a lot of cooking out there) could see justifying the money spent for this? The one on top is asking $19.95 plus shipping and handling plus another $7.95 for shipping and handling for a 2nd one that is supposedly *free*.
The pictured one from Harriet Carter is $12.98 plus shipping and handling for just one.
I myself can't see spending that amount for one of these. Oh I know they say that your food won't set in the juice/grease. Well it didn't seem to bother my mom or grandmother any.
Oh yeah, I forgot we are suppose to be cooking healthier. But how are we to be cooking healthier if that beef we are cooking is still being injected with growth hormones???

dah I don't think we can......

No comments: