Thursday, July 21, 2011

Smell remover and spot eliminator....

While just surfing the net I came across this stuff that people were bragging about. So I just had to check it out. Here there were so many people telling how they had used the stuff and it had cleaned up spots and odors that were not only new but months or years old. It had done such a good job they were putting in second orders.
It even claims to get rid of Skunk odors. That has to be some powerful good stuff to do that. The name of this products is BioFOG SCOE 10X Super Concentrated Odor Eliminator.
I tell you what, if I ever have some odor problems I will think about ordering me some of this stuff.

2 comments:

LEADTOCHINA said...

Is it really so magical? Can it make our chicken clean, it is too dirty that I even do not want to step in.

Christina said...

Well I can't speak from my own personal experience, as I haven't tried it yet. But there sure are plenty of people who say it's great. I usually read the reviews before I try a product for the first time. That way I get a good idea of the feel of the product. Of course you never know if the company has had their own people write all the reviews either. So all you are really doing is taking a chance on things. But then again aren't we doing that on anything we try for the first time anyways?