Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kitchen Towel Holders

I was unable to post pics over at Craftster.org so I will post them here so everyone can see them.


This way the towels can be changed and you don't have to worry about having to throw away the whole thing when the towels get too thin.  You just hang these over anything you want and you tie it like you do your shoe and you're good to go. The piece you tie will NOT come off so no worry there when you wash it. I made these out of shower hooks. You can't tell it can you! So they can be washed but I let them dry on their own.
How cool is that......

2 comments:

Moana said...

Kitchen Towel Hangers are amazing, this type of hardware near Granite Kitchen Countertop looks good and you can easily use these towel hangers.

Granite Kitchen Countertop

Christina said...

I can't seem to keep these in stock over at my site-->>> http://christinas-creations.ecrater.com/c/619374/kitchen-helpers