Saturday, April 4, 2009

Coupons to print

If you are looking for more coupons to save you more money with your grocery shopping go here and get you some extra to help you out. Then you can sign up to have them send you more to your email box often.
I always use coupons when I shop. It saves me a lot of extra money. I look for the things that are already on sale then use my coupons to get an extra boost. It actually only takes you a few minutes to go through the Sunday paper each week to see what is on sale and see what you have for coupons and go from there. I like to stock up when things are on sale and I have the extra coupons for things. Plus some stores like Walgreens and Rite Aid will let you use your coupon and their store coupon on the item so you are getting more of it. Plus if it is something that has a rebate then you are really getting money back and sometimes even getting it for FREE with money back to boot. It really pays off when money is tight.
Give it a try you never know if you like something if you don't try it. What could you lose but GAINING some extra money in your pocket for a rainy day.

No comments: