Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Her Addiction

I just started following Goose Hill Farm and I seen this on her Blog and just had to post this link. You have to go see this on her site. You will love it. Larry and I laughed looking at the pics and reading the headlines. She even has music to listen to while you are looking through her blog. Thoughtful of what?
Laura is a dedicated christian, mother, wife and newly mom-in-law. She even home schools, now that takes work. Go check her blog out and enjoy her christian values of everyday life.

1 comment:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Hi, Christina~

WOW! What a lovely post. I came to leave you a comment and was completely surprised to see that you had written a post about me. That was so sweet. THANK YOU! :> )

The program I use for my scripture pics is Microsoft Publisher. I believe it came with our computer. Although I would LOVE Paintshop Pro, this frugal female does just fine with what we have.

I have enjoyed ready your posts. You are so sweet to share all your "free finds" with us. I am going to have to keep my eyes open so I can share some too! :> )

I am so glad you enjoyed my post. It's nice to know that a good laugh is just a click away!

Blessings~
Laura

He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.
Job 8:21