Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Keeping Pets Free of Fleas

I came across this the other day and thought I would post it.

Keeping Pets Free of Fleas

I have 2 cats and I take very good care of them. They are "stay in" cats but fleas always seem to get in anyway (probably on pant legs). I worked very hard to get rid of them and now as a preventative, I put moth balls in my vacuum cleaner bag (doesn't smell great but I can handle that as it doesn't last long) and the moth balls work on any flea eggs I sweep up, thus no fleas. The more you vacuum the better off you are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

would it work in a bagless vacuum?

Christina said...

I don't see why it wouldn't. You mean the kind with a cup where you change the dirt and lint? You would just have to put another moth ball-or 2 in every time you emptied the cup.